About Our Real Estate Law Firm:
Who We Are:
Ganek PC has practiced real estate law in Atlanta since 1978. We are a well-respected real estate closing firm that takes pride in making the closing process for our clients as transparent and worry-free as possible! Our firm concentrates on residential and commercial purchases and sales, new construction and refinances. At Ganek, we represent Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, Builders, Developers, REO sellers, and other diverse clients.
About the Administrative Assistant Role:
The Administrative Assistant role will be responsible for supporting the Managing Partner with administrative duties and provide front office support. Currently, this role is an in-office position, so candidates should feel comfortable working outside of the home.
Who You Are:
You are friendly, outgoing, personable, with a great desire to make every interaction pleasant and memorable. You are a detail-oriented professional who takes pride not just in the work you do but in the environment in which you work as well. You have a desire to learn and grow in the real estate industry and within our firm!
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively manage Partner’s calendar, coordination of internal and external meetings and travel
- Interact with clients by telephone or in-person to provide information and rectify concerns.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills when performing typical clerical tasks such as answering phones, scheduling, and handling client files
- Exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills to connect with Managing Partner, our team and clients around in a friendly and adaptable manner
- Provides general clerical support to an office, to include such tasks as data entry/maintenance, copying/distributing documents and materials, maintaining record-keeping and filing systems, etc.
- Display enthusiastic and excellent interpersonal skills and answer queries of staff in a polite manner
- Must have excellent administration, written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide additional administrative support to Partner
What You Have:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Exhibit excellent organization skills and the ability to respond quickly to requests
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Health insurance (United Health Care is our current provider)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
Professional references required with resume submission. Positions are available immediately. This is NOT a remote work position. Compensation is proportionate with experience.