The Administrative Assistant/Lobby Manager works under the direction of the Managing Attorney to coordinate the daily functions of the firm. Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Anticipate and greet all guests at the scheduled arrival time and communicate arrivals to staff.
- Ensure lobby areas and conference rooms are maintained in between guest visits.
- Assist in answering phone calls and routing to appropriate personnel.
- Manage inventory for office supplies as well as guest food and beverage.
- Understand and become familiar with existing client base.
- Prepare and distribute daily calendar and guest log for attorneys.
- Work with building management for maintenance requests.
- HS Diploma.
- Min 3 years’ experience in professional environment
- Previous Administrative or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be physically present at the assigned job location.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Health insurance (United Healthcare is our current provider)
Paid time off
Professional references required with resume submission. Positions are available immediately. They are not remote work positions. Compensation is commensurate with experience.