About Our Real Estate Law Firm:
Who We Are:
Ganek PC has practiced real estate law in Atlanta since 1978. We are a well-respected real estate closing firm that takes pride in making the closing process for our clients as transparent and worry-free as possible! Our firm concentrates on residential and commercial purchases and sales, new construction and refinances. At Ganek, we represent Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, Builders, Developers, REO sellers, and other diverse clients.
About the Marketing Coordinator (Field) Role:
The Marketing Coordinator (Field) role will be responsible for Marketing Campaign execution (50%), Event Marketing Assistance (25%) and Marketing Administration (25%) under the direction of the firm’s Managing Partners. Currently, this role is an in-office position, so candidates should feel comfortable working outside of the home.
Who You Are:
You are a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and networking. You can juggle multiple priorities and are very time-conscious since our industry has important communication deadlines. You have just a few years of experience and are looking forward to growing in both your marketing knowledge and career! You are friendly, a team player, and are looking for a job that gets you out from behind a computer and into the field! You don’t mind working irregular hours from time to time and thrive in one on one, group and event environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as key marketing contact for the field ensuring timely and proactive communications
- Consistently communicate with Managing Partners, including visiting offices on regular basis and hosting monthly calls
- Executive field initiatives and campaigns in conjunction with corporate brand strategy working with managing partners to create personalized marketing campaigns to drive business on a local level
- Measure results of localized campaigns and communicate at all levels
- Understand local strategic partnerships and how to leverage for revenue growth
- Proactively seek new strategic partnerships for individual offices
- Maintain relationship with local realtor and business associations for sponsorship and attorney participation
- Maintain Calendar of Events for offices and research potential events and associations for offices to participate in or sponsor. Responsible for getting firm participation and completing registrations
- Lead all marketing events, such as venue and vendor research, preparing event materials, and be available for duration of event from set-up to take-down alongside the marketing team
- Monitor marketing material inventory for all offices and order replacements
- Maintain Hubspot contact database from contacts made from events and associations
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar Marketing role
- Problem-solving, hard working and positive attitude
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Ability to represent company at tradeshow and networking events alongside the marketing team
- Strong work ethic with a desire to see projects through to the end!
- An outgoing personality and a willingness to learn
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Health insurance (United Health Care is our current provider)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
Professional references required with resume submission. Positions are available immediately. This is NOT a remote work position. Compensation is proportionate with experience.